Sepulcher of the First Ones
- Vigilant Guardian – This eternal guardian lies in wait, keeping a timeless vigil over the entrance to the Sepulcher of the First Ones.
- Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener – With the Sepulcher of the First Ones vulnerable, devourers swarm in to feed their hunger. Among these aberrations is the ravenous Skolex. As the great worm consumes vast amounts of ephemera, the Sepulcher is thrown out of balance and threatens to collapse upon itself.
- Artificer Xy'mox – After his defeat in Castle Nathria, Artificer Xy'mox sank back into the shadows to plot his next heist. With the Sepulcher of the First Ones now vulnerable, Xy'mox has summoned the full might of the Xy Cartel to plunder the ancient knowledge and powerful relics buried there.
- Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle – Dominated by the Jailer, Dausegne leads the Mawsworn in a battle to gain control of the Forge of Afterlives. The Jailer plans to use its power to unleash an eternity of torment upon all of reality.
- Prototype Pantheon – Bereft of the cosmic spirits of the Eternal Ones, these incomplete host bodies can only carry out their base directives without mercy or compassion. With the enemy at the gates, Lihuvim has little choice but to activate these dangerous prototypes.
- Lihuvim, Principal Architect – With meticulous care, Lihuvim weaves ephemera into being in accordance with the hallowed will of the First Ones. Now this process is threatened as Mawsworn forces seek to claim this power.
- Halondrus the Reclaimer – For eons Halondrus traversed the cliffs of the Sepulcher of the First Ones, fulfilling its sacred purpose of reclaiming ephemera and returning it to the great cycle. With intruders now throwing this pattern into anarchy, the ancient keeper will do whatever it must to maintain order.
- Anduin Wrynn – Controlled by Domination magic, Anduin is being forced to aid the Jailer's plan to remake reality. As time runs out to stop him, the champions of Azeroth must make a difficult choice: defeat the young king to save the cosmos, or risk everything in order to restore his soul.
- Lords of Dread – Using subterfuge and guile, the nathrezim have worked for eons to bring the Jailer's plan to fruition. Now, on the brink of their master's victory, they only need to complete one final task to ensure none are left to resist the new order of the cosmos.
- Rygelon – Drawn to observe the fateful events unfolding within the Sepulcher of the First Ones, Rygelon succumbed to the Jailer's domination. Now this constellar turns its cosmic power against any who would oppose the Banished One.
- The Jailer – For untold millennia, the Jailer patiently unfolded his plan to reach the heart of the Sepulcher. Now poised upon the precipice of his final victory, the heroes of Azeroth must rally to prevent the Jailer from dominating all of reality.